Hi all,

I am querying about interest in an in-person chronam developers meeting.  We have some funds that NEH may allow us to use to sponsor such an event. The outcomes would be an agreed direction to support a state-level version of the chronam software and ideally in a format that could be run on AWS for institutions without internal support.

Please respond to me directly, if you would be interested in participating in such a meeting, any particular outcomes that you would like to see, and if you would prefer a meeting in July in Oregon or coupled with the NDNP meeting in September in DC.

If there is sufficient interest, we will set up a collaborative document to confirm outcomes and work on logistics.

Thanks!

Best,

Karen

--

Karen Estlund

Digital Scholarship Center, Head

Oregon Digital Newspaper Program, Director

University of Oregon Libraries

Eugene, OR 97403-1299

541-346-1854