Dalhousie University Archives has 630 finding aids online with 155,000+ individual archival descriptions. We’re using AtoM for our catalogue (http://findingaids.library.dal.ca). It’s pretty easy to browse by title and see the total number of descriptions or check the “Institutional Profile” to see the total number of holdings (i.e., “top-level records”).

Curious about others!

Creighton

Creighton Barrett

Dalhousie University Archives

5th Floor, Killam Library

6225 University Avenue | PO Box 15000

Halifax, Nova Scotia B3H 4R2

Tel: 902.494.6490 | Email: [log in to unmask]