From: Encoded Archival Description List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bowers, Kate A.
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2015 2:17 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Looking for numbers: EAD

It is a sign of how far we have come that repositories and aggregators are no longer celebrating “our Nth EAD”.  However, this has made looking for current EAD numbers difficult! How many finding aids do you have online?

Also, does anyone know if there any way to glean numbers of EAD from ArchiveGrid, for example?

Thanks!

Kate

Kate Bowers

Collections Services Archivist for Metadata, Systems, and Standards

Harvard University Archives

617.496.2713

voice: (617) 384-7787

fax: (617) 495-8011