Interesting question, I'm looking forward to seeing the response.

Re ArchiveGrid, this 2013 code4lib article cites around 120,000 EADs
in its corpus, although they are apparently of limited utility due to
their heterogeneity.  http://journal.code4lib.org/articles/8956

The Center for Jewish History, on behalf of its five partner
organizations (American Jewish Historical Society, American Sephardi
Federation, Leo Baeck Institute, YIVO Institute for Jewish Research,
Yeshiva University Museum), has posted 2330 EAD finding aids, also
give or take a few.

Kevin Schlottmann
Archival services manager
Center for Jewish History