As of today, Northwest Digital Archives hosts 23,897 EADs from 41 institutions.

Best, Jodi

On May 26, 2015, at 12:17 PM, Bowers, Kate A. <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

It is a sign of how far we have come that repositories and aggregators are no longer celebrating “our Nth EAD”.  However, this has made looking for current EAD numbers difficult! How many finding aids do you have online?

Also, does anyone know if there any way to glean numbers of EAD from ArchiveGrid, for example?

Thanks!

Kate

Kate Bowers
Collections Services Archivist for Metadata, Systems, and Standards
Harvard University Archives
617.496.2713
voice: (617) 384-7787
fax: (617) 495-8011
Twitter: @k8_bowers

Jodi Allison-Bunnell
Program Manager, Content Creation & Dissemination
Orbis Cascade Alliance
(406) 829-6528
fax (860) 540-8281

I am in the Mountain time zone (two hours ahead of Alaska, one hour ahead of Pacific, one hour behind Central, two hours behind Eastern)

NWDA researcher website: http://nwda.orbiscascade.org/index.shtml
Orbis Cascade Alliance website: https://www.orbiscascade.org/