From: Encoded Archival Description List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Proffitt,Merrilee <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2015 8:07 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [EAD] ArchiveGrid contributor link [WAS Looking for numbers: EAD]

Hi everyone,

Just as a follow up to this, if you are an ArchiveGrid contributor, would you object to us putting up a page that would list all our contributors and that would give a link where you could see what you had contributed to ArchiveGrid? The hitch is that the links would be visible to all (we don’t have the resources to set up log ins for each institution). If this is something that would improve your ArchiveGrid contribution experience please let me know!

Merrilee

Merrilee Proffitt, Senior Program Officer
OCLC Research