As to the universities and research institutions in France that are taking part in Calames network :
www.calames.abes.fr/pub
the total amount of published and analytic EAD finding aids is 923.
Besides, some 204 other analytic EAD have never been published but already contain some components data.

Best regards,

[log in to unmask]" align="middle" height="61" width="98">

Jean-Marie Feurtet
Application Calames | Département des Services aux Réseaux
227 avenue Professeur Jean-Louis Viala |CS 84308
34193 Montpellier Cedex 5
Tél.  33 (0)4 67 54 84 76
Fax  33 (0)4 67 54 84 14