Dear All,
I will be retiring from the Virginia Foundation for the Humanities August 1. When the new director is announcement, I will be sure the information gets to all the appropriate places.

I will miss the camaraderie and being with you. I’ve always come back from our meetings a little bit smarter. And I should have been arrested a long time ago after having stolen so many of your ideas  through the years.

The silver lining for me is that I’m as close as a train ride to DC and can attend many more LOC events (before I head to a Nationals baseball game). Hope to see you at an event or a baseball game sometime!

xoxoxoxox
Susan

Susan P. Coleman
Director, Center for the Book
at the Virginia Foundation for the Humanities

VirginiaHumanities.org /bookcenter; vabook.org
Facebook: Virginia Festival of the Book and Virginia Center for the Book
Twitter: VaBookFestival and va_ctr_book
Tumblr: Virginia Festival of the Book