What about Institute for Museum and Library Sciences?

From: Center for the Book state centers communication [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Amy Dawson
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2015 5:49 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: suggestions for conference list

https://www.mla.org/2016_pres_theme‚Äč
2016 Presidential Theme: Literature and Its Publics: Past, Present, and Future
In January 2016 the MLA Annual Convention will take place in Austin for the first time, and I would like to invite you to participate in the presidential theme, Literature and Its Publics: Past, Present, and Future.
Read more...<https://www.mla.org/2016_pres_theme>

Amy E. Dawson
Manager, Literature Department &
Ohio Center for the Book