Sorry, I got the first part wrong. I was actually thinking of holdings for a serial comprising 60 issues (as you can see from the first bf:ennumerationAndChronology) chunked into bound volumes of 10 issues each. The component items would be the 10-issue chunks and the top-level compound item would be the whole run of 60 issues. Hope the rest makes sense.

Tim

--
Tim A. Thompson
Metadata Librarian (Spanish/Portuguese Specialty)