We were asked about it and got to work and updated the tools page on the BIBFRAME site http://www.loc.gov/bibframe/tools/ so that the tools that we have developed and sponsored are all described in one place with links to github or wherever.  They were already available but no one knew as we had not had the time to update that page.  Thanks go to several contractors who have helped in their development.

Please explore them!  Sally.

Sally H. McCallum
Chief, Network Development and MARC Standards Office
Library of Congress, 101 Independence Ave., SE
Washington, DC 20540  USA
Tel: 1-202-707-5119 - Fax 1-202-707-0115