Good point. We're talking mainly about works entered under title.

Stephen

On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 2:08 PM, J. McRee Elrod <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Stephen said:

>Mark's example was the first thing that came to my mind, too.  The added
>labor in the new policy is not just formulating a qualifier; it's searching
>every new title to determine whether a conflict exists at the work level.

Would Bibframe extend this to all title, not just title main entries
as now?  Seems an impossible task to me.  There are so many generic
titles.  Doesn't the concept of AAP combing author/title where there
is an author, make that not needed?

   __       __   J. McRee (Mac) Elrod ([log in to unmask])
  {__  |   /     Special Libraries Cataloguing   HTTP://www.slc.bc.ca/

Stephen Hearn, Metadata Strategist
University of Minnesota
160 Wilson Library