.         How Hackers Unlocked OPM Systems and 6 Other Things We Learned
about the Breach
<https://newtech4fedlib.sites.usa.gov/how-hackers-unlocked-opm-systems-and-6
-other-things-we-learned-about-the-breach-nextgov-com/> - Nextgov.com
.         Finding a Librarian of Congress for the Digital Age
<https://newtech4fedlib.sites.usa.gov/finding-a-librarian-of-congress-for-th
e-digital-age/>
.         U.S. government hack could actually affect 18 million
<https://newtech4fedlib.sites.usa.gov/u-s-government-hack-could-actually-aff
ect-18-million-cnnpolitics-com/> - CNNPolitics.com
.         EJSCREEN: Environmental Justice Screening and Mapping Tool | US
EPA
<https://newtech4fedlib.sites.usa.gov/ejscreen-environmental-justice-screeni
ng-and-mapping-tool-us-epa/>
.         A Plan to Navigate Virtual Reality and Reality Simultaneously |
MIT Technology Review
<https://newtech4fedlib.sites.usa.gov/a-plan-to-navigate-virtual-reality-and
-reality-simultaneously-mit-technology-review/>
.         Diplomacy for the 21st Century: Embedding a Culture of Science and
Technology Throughout the Department of State
<https://newtech4fedlib.sites.usa.gov/diplomacy-for-the-21st-century-embeddi
ng-a-culture-of-science-and-technology-throughout-the-department-of-state/>
.         Report: OPM hack went undetected for a year
<https://newtech4fedlib.sites.usa.gov/report-opm-hack-went-undetected-for-a-
year/>
.         New One-Stop Resource for Identity Theft Victims
<https://newtech4fedlib.sites.usa.gov/new-one-stop-resource-for-identity-the
ft-victims-usa-gov-blog-united-states-government-blog/> - USA.gov Blog -
United States Government Blog
.         Librarian to Retire Jan. 1 | News Releases
<https://newtech4fedlib.sites.usa.gov/librarian-to-retire-jan-1-news-release
s-library-of-congress/> - Library of Congress
.         Librarian to Retire Jan. 1 | News Releases
<https://newtech4fedlib.sites.usa.gov/librarian-to-retire-jan-1-news-release
s-library-of-congress/> - Library of Congress

Want to participate?

Do you work in a federal library? Are you tech savvy or curious? Do you want
to write for this blog? If so, click here to contact the blog manager
<https://newtech4fedlib.sites.usa.gov/contact-the-blog-admin/> . In the body
section of the form, please describe your interests and qualifications for
writing for the blog.

Wilfred (Bill) Drew
Croop-LaFrance, Inc.
Technical Librarian
AFMC/AFRL/RIOSI
Library Catalog:    http://tinyurl.com/RomeTechLibraryCat
Databases Portal:  http://tinyurl.com/RomeDB
Journals Portal:    http://tinyurl.com/RomeJP
Library Webpage:  http://tinyurl.com/RomeSP
Rome Research Site
Phone: (315) 330-7608
Email: [log in to unmask]
Library email: [log in to unmask]
How to setup outlook email rules if you want to get rid of my emails
automagically: http://tinyurl.com/6vlmfnm
The views expressed in this email are those of the author and do not
necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Croop-LaFrance, the
Air Force, the Department of Defense, or the U.S. Government.