Here are recent posts to New Technologies for Federal Libraries.

Are you interested in the use of technology in federal libraries?  Do you support users who use mobile devices?  Have you implemented any new technologies recently?  Are you looking for new solutions for your users?  If you can say yes to any of these questions, then you will find the blog, New Technologies for Federal Libraries, of value in your search for solutions and innovative tools.  The blog is located at https://newtech4fedlib.sites.usa.gov/.

We are also looking for contributors to provide fresh perspectives and to help us keep up with new developments.  Is your library using technology to solve problems in new and innovative ways?  Are you a user of mobile devices and can report on new apps and issues related to their use?  Write on tech specific to libraries or report on general issues.  Do you have a unique perspective? Share it with others.  Write on an occasional or frequent basis.

If you want to contribute to this effort contact me via this form on the blog:  https://newtech4fedlib.sites.usa.gov/contact-the-blog-admin/.  In the body of the message, describe your interests and what you want to write about.

Please pass this message on to others who may be interested.

Wilfred (Bill) Drew

Croop-LaFrance, Inc.

Technical Librarian

AFMC/AFRL/RIOSI

Library Catalog:    http://tinyurl.com/RomeTechLibraryCat

Databases Portal:  http://tinyurl.com/RomeDB

Journals Portal:    http://tinyurl.com/RomeJP

Library Webpage:  http://tinyurl.com/RomeSP

Rome Research Site

Phone: (315) 330-7608

Email: [log in to unmask]

Library email: [log in to unmask]

How to setup outlook email rules if you want to get rid of my emails

automagically: http://tinyurl.com/6vlmfnm

The views expressed in this email are those of the author and do not

necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Croop-LaFrance, the

Air Force, the Department of Defense, or the U.S. Government.