Humbled again! It has been discovered that I made a typo in the e-mail address to which I asked you to send your requests. It should have been [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Once again, please send Taylor your requests for this free items by June 10th.  No postage reimbursement required. First come, first served, and we will respond to all requests.

Thanks,
Martha

Martha Thayer
Librarian
Rocky Mountain Laboratories
HHS, NIH, NIAID
903 S. 4th St.
Hamilton, MT 59840-2932
406-363-9211 phone
406-363-9336 fax

Disclaimer:
The information in this e-mail and any of its attachments is confidential and may contain sensitive information. It should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error, please inform the sender and delete it from your mailbox or any other storage devices. The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases shall not accept liability for any statements made that are sender's own and not expressly made on behalf of the NIAID by one of its representatives.