From: OCLC Member Update [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2015 7:08 AM
To: Kerwin, Holly
Subject: Register now for 2015 OCLC Member Forums

OCLC announces its 2015 Member Forum series; registration is open!

An OCLC Member Update

OCLC Member Forums

Together we can advance farther, faster

OCLC Member Forums: Moving forward with purpose

Join the second annual series of regional U.S. Member Forums to learn from colleagues and contribute to the future of your OCLC cooperative. You'll gain updates and best practices on the OCLC services you use, including Cataloging and Metadata, Discovery and Resource Sharing. You'll also have the opportunity to bring your ideas and discuss your library's needs and opportunities with OCLC staff members.

"Our ideas are valued"

—2014 Member Forum Participant, Montgomery, Alabama

Hosted by member libraries across the U.S., the Forums start at 9:00 am local time and adjourn by 4:00 pm. These day-long meetings are designed to be interactive and informative. Each regional meeting has a flexible agenda to ensure that together we engage in the topics that are most relevant to you. Come prepared to share and learn along with your colleagues so that together, we can make information more accessible and more valuable to our collective communities.

"Thanks for bringing OCLC closer to us!"

—2014 Member Forum Participant, Greensboro, North Carolina

New in 2015: Connect with your ARC representatives

The Americas Regional Council (ARC) is one of three governing bodies that directly represent OCLC members worldwide. ARC will be your host at select locations to give you the added opportunity to meet with your local OCLC member representatives and learn about the power of membership in the cooperative. Watch this site for upcoming announcements on special guests and discussions at these meetings.

Please join the conversation—register today!

Attendance is in-person only, and seats are limited. There is no cost to attend, and lunch is provided by OCLC. Register today using the date links below to reserve your seat!

Follow us on Twitter: #oclcforum

Alabama: October 30
Faulkner University, Montgomery

California: October 22
San Francisco Public Library, San Francisco

California: October 23
Palos Verdes Library District, Los Angeles area
Hosted by Americas Regional Council (ARC)

Colorado: November 3
Colorado State University, Fort Collins

District of Columbia: December 1
Library of Congress, Washington, DC
Hosted by Americas Regional Council (ARC)

Florida: October 23
Florida Southern College, Lakeland

Georgia: November 12
Atlanta University Center, Woodruff Library, Atlanta

Illinois: September 18
DePaul University, Chicago
Hosted by Americas Regional Council (ARC)

Indiana: September 30
Indiana State University, Terre Haute

Iowa: July 31
Ames Public Library, Ames

Massachusetts: October 16
Springfield College, Springfield

Minnesota: October 21
Metropolitan State University, Minneapolis

Missouri: September 29
St. Charles County Library, St. Peters

New Jersey: September 10
Rutgers University, New Brunswick

New York: October 2
Rochester Public Library, Rochester

North Carolina: October 13
Central Piedmont Community College, Charlotte

Oregon: December 11
Washington County Cooperative Library Services, Hillsboro Main Library, Hillsboro

Pennsylvania: December 4
University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia

Tennessee: August 11
University of Memphis, Memphis

Texas: November 5
Irving Public Library, Irving

Utah: September 22
Salt Lake County Library Services, Viridian Center, West Jordan

Questions?

Please contact the OCLC Member Relations team and your regional liaison will respond.

Visit our Member Forums website for ongoing program updates.

Follow the cooperative

Why did I receive this message?

This message was sent to [log in to unmask] because you have previously subscribed to or expressed interest in news from OCLC or because your institution is an OCLC member or participant.

Don't want to receive these messages?

You can unsubscribe [log in to unmask] from this list or review and edit all of your OCLC subscriptions.

Ensure delivery of future messages to your inbox

Please add [log in to unmask] to your address book or list of "safe senders."

Did a friend forward this message to you?

Sign up to receive e-mail updates directly from OCLC.

OCLC respects your privacy

Read our privacy policy or contact us at [log in to unmask].

©2015 OCLC

OCLC   6565 Kilgour Place, Dublin OH USA 43017-3395
   1-614-764-6000   1-800-848-5878 (USA)