Some interesting educational course information from a current FEDLINK vendor: PG—Peterson’s Netnet, LLC.

Jim Oliver

FEDLINK Vendor Services

Subject: An advanced degree can help federal patrons advance their careers.

According to Susan Aldridge, president of Drexel University online, quoted in US News & World Report, "Given sweeping changes in government regulations and mandates under the Obama administration, federal employees are under even greater pressure to upgrade their credentials.”

Patrons considering pursuing a master’s degree in public health, public policy, or criminal justice (to name just a few fields of study), will need to take a graduate school entrance exam like the GRE® or GMAT® in order to apply.

Peterson’s has been a leader in test prep for nearly 50 years. Our test prep materials for the GRE®, LSAT®, GMAT®, SAT®, and ACT® (among other subjects as well as other resources like ResumeBuilder) are available online, allowing patrons to prep whenever it’s convenient for them.  Because our tests simulate the actual exams, your patrons will build their test-taking skills and confidence to help them score their best on test day.

We've helped many federal libraries like the US Department of State Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs, the U.S. Department of Defense's Online Library Program, and the NF/SG Veteran's Library make online test prep available to their patrons, and we can help you too.

Peterson’s offers:

-Over a decade of experience working with high profile government agencies globally

-The most robust online test prep library of resources available

-Custom packages and pricing flexibility

For more information about creating an online test prep center for your associates, please contact Robin Pettinato at or [log in to unmask] (609) 462-1909.

Robin Pettinato

Government Sales Director

Peterson’s

3 Columbia Circle, Suite 205

Albany, NY 12203-5158

609 462 1909 phone

The information contained in this message is confidential
property of Peterson's, a Nelnet company and its
affiliated companies ("Peterson's") and is intended for
the recipient only. Any reproduction, forwarding, or
copying without the express permission of Peterson's is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by
replying to this e-mail and delete the material from
any computer.