Good morning  --

The Department of Education is reviewing its student intern and volunteer policies. The Department currently has a policy, in need of revision, covering college interns, but adults are not allowed to volunteer. We are  interested in the Department establishing a policy covering  adults volunteering in the library.

If your agency has a current policy for student interns and/or adult volunteers, we’d very interested to know more about it. Sending the policy as an attachment or a link would be most helpful.

Thank you.

Barbara

Barbara Holton  Deputy Director
National Library of Education

EXPLORE | DISCOVER | CONNECT
400 Maryland Ave, S.W., Washington, DC 20202

[log in to unmask] | [log in to unmask] | 202.205.4410