I received several replies to my question (although I still don’t know the answer because Ulrich’s lists Eastern Banker as being from 19?? To 1972).

Thanks also to Margaret, Nzinga, Molly, Alicia, Kathleen, Sally & Natalie!

What a great response!

Ramona

From: Howerton, Ramona
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2015 3:28 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ANSWERED: Eastern Banker (Ulrich's Bowker's or similar resource)

Thanks Kari!

From: Federal Librarians Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Howerton, Ramona
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2015 2:54 PM
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi, I’m trying to find out if Eastern Banker was published in 1955.  I called D.C. Public Library to see if they have Ulrich’s, Bowker’s or something similar and they do not.  Does anyone on the list have access where they can look up this title and see the publications dates?  Eastern Banker precedes US Banker which precedes American Banker Magazine.

Any assistance is appreciated!

Ramona Howerton
Reference Librarian
Office of Management – Library Services