*This message has been cross-posted. Please excuse any duplication.*
Check out the free, educational webinars this June from the U.S. Government Publishing Office (GPO).
These sessions are presented virtually through GPO’s FDLP Academy. Presenters from GPO, other Federal Government agencies, and from Federal depository libraries across the Nation will present on topics related to Federal Government information and the Federal Depository Library Program.
Don’t miss these upcoming webinar sessions:
· Promoting the Depository Collection While Supporting Research Trips to the National Archives, June 4 at 2:00 p.m. (Eastern), 60 min: http://www.fdlp.gov/about-the-fdlp/fdlp-events-calendar/event/58-promoting-the-depository-collection-while-supporting-research-trips-to-the-national-archives
· SuDocs Classification System: An Overview, June 5 at 1:00 p.m. (Eastern), 60 min: http://www.fdlp.gov/about-the-fdlp/fdlp-events-calendar/event/56-webinar-sudocs-classification-system-an-overview
· House and Senate Materials in GPO’s Federal Digital System, June 11 at 2:00 p.m. (Eastern), 60 min: http://www.fdlp.gov/about-the-fdlp/fdlp-events-calendar/event/57-webinar-house-and-senate-materials-in-gpo-s-federal-digital-system
· FDLP Coordinator Certificate Program: Successful Flight of the Pilot, June 17 at 2:00 p.m. (Eastern), 60 min: http://www.fdlp.gov/news-and-events/2283-webinar-fdlp-coordinator-certificate-program-successful-flight-of-the-pilot
· The Abundance of Federal Criminal Justice Websites: Criminal Justice Websites you Should Know, June 23 at 2:00 p.m. (Eastern), 60 min: http://www.fdlp.gov/about-the-fdlp/fdlp-events-calendar/event/61-webinar-the-abundance-of-federal-criminal-justice-websites-criminal-justice-websites-you-should-know
· Telling your Story with Data, June 24 at 2:00 p.m. (Eastern), 20 min: http://www.fdlp.gov/about-the-fdlp/fdlp-events-calendar/event/60-webinar-telling-your-story-with-data
· Basic Concepts of the LEHD Online Data Dissemination and Visualization Applications (U.S. Census Bureau), June 25 at 1:00 p.m. (Eastern), 60 min: http://www.fdlp.gov/about-the-fdlp/fdlp-events-calendar/event/59-webinar-basic-concepts-of-the-lehd-online-data-dissemination-and-visualization-applications-u-s-census-bureau-ent
Attendees will receive a Certificate of Participation from GPO for each webinar they attend. GPO’s FDLP Academy offers a wide range of educational opportunities, tools, and resources related to Federal Government information.
Jaime Huaman | Outreach Librarian | LSCM | ph 202.512.1119
SECURE | 732 North Capitol Street, NW, Washington, DC 20401
Connect to us http://www.gpo.gov | http://www.facebook.com/USGPO | http://www.youtube.com/user/gpoprinter | http://twitter.com/#!/USGPO
Find Government information http://www.fdlp.gov | http://catalog.gpo.gov | http://www.fdsys.gov | http://bookstore.gpo.gov | http://govbooktalk.gpo.gov