We are weeding again. If you would like anything on this list, please send your request to my assistant at [log in to unmask] by June 10th. First come, first served, & we will respond to all requests.

Best regards,

Martha

Martha Thayer
Librarian
Rocky Mountain Laboratories
HHS, NIH, NIAID
903 S. 4th St.
Hamilton, MT 59840-2932
406-363-9211 phone
406-363-9336 fax

Disclaimer:

The information in this e-mail and any of its attachments is confidential and may contain sensitive information. It should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error, please inform the sender and delete it from your mailbox or any other storage devices. The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases shall not accept liability for any statements made that are sender's own and not expressly made on behalf of the NIAID by one of its representatives.