The Facebook Page for Military Libraries Division ( MLD) of SLA is now active again.  You can find it at MLD Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/pages/Military-Libraries-Division-MLD-of-the-Special-Libraries-Association/207107838612>  .  Please tell all of your military library peers and friends about this.
Currently, it is visible to the world except in China, Russia, and North Korea.    Anyone that can see the page will be able to post but all posts are reviewed before being released to the page.  This is also true for comments.  If you currently post your library’s events and happening to Facebook, consider posting them to the MLD Facebook page as well.

If you are a member of the executive board and would like to moderate posts, please let me know.  I also need a volunteer to act as a backup administrator for the page.

Bill Drew
MLD web manager and Facebook Admin

Wilfred (Bill) Drew
Croop-LaFrance, Inc.
Technical Librarian
AFMC/AFRL/RIOSI
Library Catalog:    http://tinyurl.com/RomeTechLibraryCat
Databases Portal:  http://tinyurl.com/RomeDB
Journals Portal:    http://tinyurl.com/RomeJP
Library Webpage:  http://tinyurl.com/RomeSP
Rome Research Site
☎ (315) 330-7608
Library 📧  [log in to unmask]
How to setup outlook email rules if you want to get rid of my emails
automagically: http://tinyurl.com/6vlmfnm
The views expressed in this email are those of the author and do not
necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Croop-LaFrance, the
Air Force, the Department of Defense, or the U.S. Government.