Wood bookcases and  4 small wood computer stations (Herman Miller)

4 truckloads, see details below in previous message.

Repeating earlier offer. Both of the potential recipients who contacted me earlier have purchased on their own and no longer need these.

It is still on-site here at the Medical Center but ready to be shipped to a warehouse across the river in New Jersey

Priscilla Stephenson, MSLS, MSEd, AHIP

Chief, Library Service

The Corporal Michael J. Crescenz VA Medical Center

Philadelphia, PA

215-823-5800, x6699; FAX 215-823-5108

Contact the library[log in to unmask]