From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Wilson, Pete
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2015 2:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCCLIST] Bahais vs. Bahai Faith members

According to Wikipedia, which knows all, there are small groups of Bahai that reject the leadership of the Bahai Faith,  the main global religious community of the Bahai.  Perhaps "Bahais" includes people within these small groups while "Bahai Faith members" does not.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bah%C3%A1%27%C3%AD_divisions

Pete Wilson
Vanderbilt University