A good idea, but LC-PCC PS 1.11 says, for print reproductions:

533: Create a single MARC 533 field carrying only this content: 533 ##    $a Print reproduction.”\

Jamie Woods

--

James L Woods

Head of Bibliographic Control

Cataloging Department, General Library System

University of Wisconsin—Madison

312 Memorial Library

728 State Street

Madison WI  53706