From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Amy Turner
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2015 6:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCCLIST] FAST implemented in Cornell library catalogue

And how to FAST headings compare to features in "next generation catalogs" that break LCSH strings into their components and present them as "facets"?  At first glance, these appear duplicative, and so at Duke with our ENDECA public interface, the FAST headings appear to be clutter.

Amy Turner
Cataloger and Authority Control Coordinator Duke University Libraries