Question on RDA Cataloging - Google+ Community on RDA (
https://plus.google.com/11784779871179972…/posts/8Dj8NQivXJH
<https://plus.google.com/117847798711799725378/posts/8Dj8NQivXJH>)

I have a question about LC-PCCS PS 1.11. I’m referencing the “Print on
Demand (POD) reproductions and photocopies” section. According to the
policy statement a POD record should be created “when the entire content of
both the original resource and the reproduction is identical.” I have a
book that contains an exact copy of the original resource. I plan to make a
RDA print reproduction record with a ‘r’ in the 008/23, 037, 533 print
reproduction, etc.

The problem is that the POD has a new series statement. The policy
statement does not explain how to handle PODs with new information on the
cover. Where does this information (like the series statement) go in the
record? I want to be able to link subsequent PODs to this record (whether
they have a series or not).

Salman Haider <http://salmanhaider.blogspot.com>

www.google.com/+SalmanHadier