Hi all,

We had a great meeting last week at the University of Oregon working on the LC Newspaper Viewer software. We created a new fork for state-based projects and collaboration at: https://github.com/open-oni (Open – Online Newspaper Initiative).

I’ve also prepared a short synopsis of the outcomes from the meeting: https://goo.gl/Q2ozWW

We achieved all of our goals and outcomes! Thank you to all of you who attended!

Resources

·         Outcomes: https://goo.gl/Q2ozWW

·         Agenda: https://goo.gl/1D12fc

·         Notes: https://goo.gl/dlhdMW

·         Code, issues, and project resources: https://github.com/open-oni

Today is also my last day at UO. I will be transitioning to the Penn State University Libraries as the Associate Dean for Technology and Digital Strategies. If you need to reach me about this or otherwise, my new email is [log in to unmask].

Best,
Karen

--

Karen Estlund

Former Digital Scholarship Center, Head

Former Oregon Digital Newspaper Program, Director

University of Oregon Libraries