Hi Nicola,

<physdescstructured physdescstructuredtype="otherphysdescstructuredtype"
otherphysdescstructuredtype="duration">
<quantity>5</quantity>
<unittype>minutes</quantity>
</physdescstructured>

FYI - EAD3 was submitted to the Society of American Archivists' Standards Committee last week and I am hopeful that it will be accepted and published by the end of the summer.

Best,

Mike Rush
TS-EAD co-chair