Hi all,

It's the end of an era -- this is the last of the medical classics. If
you see anything you'd like, shoot an email to [log in to unmask]
with your requests and complete mailing address.

Thanks again for your interest!

Gregg Whitmore

Library Technician

208-422-1306

Boise VAMC Medical Library

531/142D

500 W Fort St

Boise, ID  83702

P.S.: I have a few requests from my other lists that I'm still filling.
Those should go out this week.

Book

ISBN

Year

Standard edition of complete psychological works of Sigmund Freud,
V.1-24

701200677

1886-1939

Self-analysis

	1942

Psychiatric studies, V.1 of 17 Collected Works of C.G. Jung

691097682

1970

Abstracts of The collected works of C. G. Jung

	1976

Existence; a new dimension in psychiatry and psychology

LC#58-8348

1958

Direct analysis : selected papers

	1953

The origins of love and hate

	1952

Primitive internalized object relations

823649954

1976

Transference : its meaning and function in psychoanalytic therapy

LC#54-8590

1954

Psychosomatic medicine and logotherapy

917867033

1977

Technique of analytical psychotherapy

	1950

A procedure manual in speech pathology with brain-damaged adults

LC#74-17464

1975

The illustrated manual of sex therapy

812905458

1975

The new sex therapy : active treatment of sexual dysfunctions

876300832

1974

The Narcissistic condition : a fact of our lives and times

LC#76-20724

1977

Disorders of sexual desire

876302126

1979

Sexual disorders : treatment, theory, and research

898760291

1979

An atlas of anatomy basic to radiology

721663109

1975

Roentgenologic diagnosis, V.1-2

LC#75-10390

1976

Radiologic physics

	1951

Illustrated guide to X-ray technics

397502842

1972

Textbook of radiologic technology

801623847

1972

Principles and practice of oral radiologic interpretation

LC#63-9537

1963

The century of the surgeon

	1957

The rise of surgery : from empiric craft to scientific discipline

816608326

1978

Atlas of surgical operations

	1949

Atlas of technics in surgery, V.1-2

LC#64-25234

1964

Surgical anatomy, V.1-2

LC#78-92125

1971

A synopsis of surgical anatomy

	1969

Anatomy in surgery

397500858

1962

Hamilton Bailey's demonstrations of physical signs in clinical surgery

723602778

1973

Physical examination of the surgical patient

072163267x

1975

Regional block; a handbook for use in clinical practice of medicine &
surgery

LC#65-18060

1965

Atlas of precautionary measures in general surgery

LC#68-24649

1968

An atlas of head and neck surgery, V.1-2

LC#79-176211

1973

Reconstructive plastic surgery, V.1-7

721626912

1977

Operative gynecology / Richard W. Te Linde, Richard F. Mattingly

397502664

1970

Diseases of the breast

721644414

1971

Radiologist's guide to detection of early breast cancer

	1976

Textbook of obstetrics

	1945

A colour atlas of dermatology

	1974

The practitioners' dermatology

914316044

1975

Dermatoglyphics in medical disorders

3540075550

1976

Dermatology, V.1-2

LC#73-88263

1975

Textbook of dermatology, V.1-2

632098309

1972

Skin signs of systemic disease

LC#79-103565

1970

Systemic lupus erythematosus

674862554

1976

Nail diseases in internal medicine

398031789

1974

The care of the aged

877621926

1976

The Biomedical role of trace elements in aging

LC#76-19198

1976

Toward a theology of aging : a special issue of Pastoral psychology

877052786

1977

Handbook of the biology of aging

442207964

1977

Normal aging : reports from the Duke longitudinal study, 1955-1973

822302381

1970

The Geriatric patient

913800090

1978

The physiology and pathology of human aging

122881508

1975

Time, cells, and aging

126732604

1977

Handbook of the psychology of aging

442207972

1977

Understanding aging : a multidisciplinary approach

838592538

1975

The Genetics of aging

306311003

1978

Color atlas of oral pathology

LC#61-16656

1961

Emergencies in dental practice : prevention and treatment

721658776

1979

Psychodynamics in dental practice

398033374

1975

Oral anatomy / Harry Sicher, E. Lloyd DuBrul

801646030

1970

Thoma's oral pathology, V.1-2

801619289

1970

Color atlas of oro-facial diseases

815150008

1971

Oral diagnosis

LC#65-10390

1965

Endodontic practice

081210613x

1978

Clinical periodontology

721641377

1972

Advanced periodontal disease : surgical and prosthetic management

072167366x

1972

Occlusion

721674410

1971

Dentistry for the special patient : the aged, chronically ill, &
handicapped

721629156

1972

Dental laboratory procedures, V.1-3

LC#79-16785

1980

Textbook of oral surgery

801627915

1974

Fractures of the facial skeleton

443005486

1968

Fundamentals of sensorineural auditory pathology

398035075

1976

The dizzy patient

LC#68-18291

1968

Diseases of the nose, throat, and ear

LC#68-18864

1969

Atlas of the fundus of the eye : 166 colour photographs

	1964

The ocular fundus : methods of examination and typical findings

812102991

1971

Parsons' diseases of the eye

	1970

Adler's Textbook of ophthalmology

LC#69-17803

1969

General ophthalmology

LC#68-20127

1968

Blindness : what it is, what it does, and how to live with it

LC#61-12808

1961

Consent manual

	1963

Behavioral concepts and the critically ill patient

013074476x

1976

American nursing; history and interpretation

	1954

History & trends of professional nursing

801619777

1973

Nursing in society : a historical perspective

721631320

1973

White caps : the story of nursing

	1946

The nurse and the dying patient

LC#67-14418

1967

Tenderness and technique : nursing values in transition

	1960

Documenting patient care responsibly

916730107

1978

How to put joy into geriatric care

960187421

1979

The ophthalmic assistant : fundamentals and clinical practice

LC#68-54378

1969

Intervention in psychiatric nursing

803686102

1969

Medical discoveries: who and when

LC#58-14086

1959

Classics of medicine and surgery

	1959

A history of medicine

	1947

Early medicine in Idaho, Idaho Historical Society

	1936

Florence Nightingale, 1820-1910

	1951

A Treatise of the gout and dropsy

	1971

The doctor's recreation series, V.1-12

	1904-06

Humor & the health professions

LC#77-77792

1977

Anomalies and curiosities of medicine

	1956

Writing for results in business, government, the sciences, the
professions

471050369

1979

Medical writing : the technic and the art

398022798

1972

Tissue Culture, methods and applications

124271502

1973

Familiar Medical Quotations

316819158