[log in to unmask]" lang=EN-US link="#CC0033" vlink="#993333">[log in to unmask]" v:src="cid:[log in to unmask]" v:shapes="_x0000_Mail" width=0 height=0 class=shape style='display:none;width:0;height:0'>

Dear colleagues,

I am looking for a sensible, readable GS11 PD for a librarian who manages a small (2 full-time workers) library.  Ours is a biomedical library, but I will be happy to accept PDs from other types of libraries.

Please reply to [log in to unmask]

Many thanks in advance.
Martha

Martha Thayer, Librarian

Rocky Mountain Laboratories Library

NIH / NIAID

903 S. 4th St.

Hamilton, MT 59840

406-363-9211

The information in this e-mail and any of its attachments is confidential and may contain sensitive information. It should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error please inform the sender and delete it from your mailbox or any other storage devices. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases shall not accept liability for any statements made that are sender's own and not expressly made on behalf of the NIAID by one of its representatives.