I'm taken aback by list members' seemingly automatic assumption that this
producer doesn't know what she's doing. What is this based on? If you think
the project is without sufficient merit, don't donate to the fundraising
campaign. But if you look at Joanne Fish's professional history, you'll see
that this "want-to-be-producer with good intentions" has in fact been a
producer for more than thirty years, and has been nominated for seven Emmys
(and won one). I don't know her personally or know anything about the
project beyond what I've read online, but I suspect that someone who's been
in film and TV production for more than 30 years, including for major TV
networks, probably has a pretty decent idea of what editing costs.

--

Sarah Bryan

www.oldtimeherald.org