Hi Tom,

What perplexes me is not that list members would disagree with her
crowd-funding methods, or even her opinion of what the appropriate range of
potential costs are for editing. Those are perfectly valid grounds for
debate. What I'm wondering is why those disagreements should lead to the
conclusions that she's "being taken for a ride" or not "up to the task for
the financial skills." It seems like a quite a leap, from disagreement to
assumed incompetence.

Sarah

--