ProjectARCC members have been hard at work compiling resources into what
we're calling a Climate Change Syllabus. This is a great way to get started
on researching climate change, dig in deeper, and/or get on the same page
as your fellow archivists concerned about the impacts of climate change.

You can find it here: http://projectarcc.org/climate-change-syllabus/

It is an evolving document, with edits and additions to be made. We welcome
your input very much! Reply to this email address or [log in to unmask]
Thank you!

ABOUT PROJECT ARCC:

On Earth Day in 2015, a group of alarmed archivists founded
ProjectARCC.org, a task force with a mission to motivate the archival
community to affect climate change. We believe that as those responsible
for the preservation of history for future generations, we should be as
passionate and concerned about preserving a safe and habitable planet for
ours and future generations.

; Dana E. Gerber-Margie

*Subscribe to my weekly audio digest at tinyletter.com/theaudiosignal
<http://tinyletter.com/theaudiosignal>.*