It's not just in music, of course. There are times when I wonder what M/E
would say if they were to see this?

https://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/410.htm

They'd be furious, but they're also dead, and translators of that
difficult, political-specific German need to eat, I guess.
Nevertheless, the irony of it all...

Dave Lewis
Hamilton, OH