And the best deal is to SUBSCRIBE because you get three more quarterly
issues (and some have music stories) for less than $5.00 more that just the
single issue.

There are blow in cards for $19.98 around but you can also subscribe here
for $20.

_Oxford  American Magazine - DiscountMags.com_
(http://www.discountmags.com/magazine/oxford-american?xTerm=1&a=cms)

OA's site now offers it at $24.88

It's a great deal!

Steve Ramm

In a message dated 9/29/2015 9:22:52 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,