Hi Dave,
The easiest way to do this is to send an unsubscribe message from the email
address you are currently receiving posts at and then send a new subscribe
message from the address you want the posts to go to.

from http://www.arsc-audio.org/arsclist.html :

"To unsubscribe:
1.Send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask]
2.Leave the "Subject:" blank.
3. As the body of the message, enter: signoff arsclist
4.Send the email
5.You will receive a confirmation message indicating that you have been
unsubscribed.

How to Subscribe to the List
1. Send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask]
2.Leave the "Subject:" blank
3. As the body of the message, enter: subscribe arsclist
4.Following this text, enter your name (e.g., "subscribe arsclist Joe H.
Smith")*
5.Send the message normally and you will be subscribed to the list. Only
subscribers may post to the list.

* Alternatively, if you wish to subscribe anonymously, enter the text:
"subscribe arsclist anonymous." Your subscription will then be hidden
automatically."