If you trade in LPs, you may want some shipping boxes. I have a large stack of various sizes. About
half are the regular U-Line "one or a few" mailers that are ubiquitous in the eBay trade. The other
half are larger size, and sturdy. Most of those are big enough to safely ship a 10" reel of 2" tape.
Or a CD box set, or an LP box set. If this interests you, get between the pile of boxes and the
zero-sort recycling machine BEFORE SEPTEMBER 24 (next Thursday). You must come get them in Bedford
Hills, NY during regular business hours. Ping me OFF-LIST if interested. Also included are numerous
cardboard crush-protection sheets and some 12x12 bubblewrap sheets. By the way, there are MANY good
shipping boxes and packing material available. You could leave with a van-load, and I'm not
exaggerating. I will miss my annex office and shipping room!

-- Tom Fine