     Back Issues of ARSC Journal

I have a complete collection, except Vol. 37, no. 1 (which somehow never
came). I have Vol. 3, No. 1 only in Xerox. I had a cochlear implant
operation in 2007, which has rendered by ability to hear music to almost
nothing, though I can get by with piano music I know well.

I have no need to keep most of the issues, except mu two published in
the _Journal_, plus the (to me) valuable issues containing discographies
of Richard Strauss, Schnabel, and the Budapest Quartet. Preference will
be the originals, plus the Xerox of Vol. 3, No. 1, that are needed at
the ARSC headquarter.

Let me know.

Frank