From: "Dave Burnham" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2015 12:37 PM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Chandos CD ALERT

Last night I pulled out a Chandos CD set that I had bought in the mid-'80s and was horrified to see
that the foam sheet that was placed between facing CDs was rotting and adhering to the CDs. This
residue seems to be unremovable, rendering the CDs unplayable. When I got home I checked other
Chandos box sets and found the same problem developing. Strangely I looked at other brands similarly
packaged and there didn't seem to be a problem. However I am now removing these sheets from ALL such
sets.

db