Hello

Here's an old article about Club 99 by Tim Page.
http://spectatorarchive.library.columbia.edu/cgi-bin/columbia?a=d&d=cs19780403-01.2.17&e=-------en-20--1--txt-txIN------

Here is some info about the Eclat FAUST
http://www.iucat.iu.edu/iub/2075824

Here is info about the Eclat TOSCA issue:
http://www.iucat.iu.edu/iub/1447266

Here is info about the Eclat Rossini CENERENTOLA
http://www.iucat.iu.edu/iub/1456997

Finally, Here's info on the Eclat Verdi AIDA
http://www.iucat.iu.edu/iub/1449396

Regards,
Ben Roth