Prices from ImportCDs are often more expensive when ordered via Amazon than directly from the ImportCDs.  Though you'll then have to pay shipping (but no tax unless you're in California).

On the ImportCD site itself the set is currently $39.25 plus $2.99 "standard" shipping for a total of $42.24.

Arthur Gaer