The CDs are also available from the Association des Amis de l'Art de Marcel
Dupré, France.

The boxed set is €40 plus carriage, and the individual CDs are €8.

Tom, Jamie Howarth and John Chester did an exceptional job with the
restorations. This is as good as it gets!

These restorations of the original Mercury tapes really do move the air.
The clarity and presence these guys have got from the first-generation
tapes is phenomenonal. Unequivocally the best issues of these recordings!

AF
Here is the direct-order link:
http://www.importcds.com/marcel-dupre-remastered-edition/028947883883

I have never had any trouble with ImportCDs, but note that if you order
through Amazon, you get some of Amazon's purchase protections. I have
ordered hundreds of titles from ImportCDs over the years and never had a
problem. They are often less pricey than Amazon for CDs originating in
Europe and the UK.

-- Tom Fine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Arthur Gaer" <[log in to unmask]>