Some photos and stories of the building for context:

http://rubbercityreview.com/2009/12/king-records-cincinnati/

http://www.wcpo.com/news/insider/bootsy-collins-foundation-mayor-john-cranl
ey-fighting-to-save-king-records-building-in-cincinnati

http://www.soapboxmedia.com/features/13kingrecords.aspx

http://local.cincinnati.com/share/story/207962

And a list of King Records artists:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Records_(United_States)

Also, some good tips on how to document a building prior to demolition:

http://blog.preservationleadershipforum.org/2013/06/27/documentation/#.VfBx
y2RViko

Iıve participated on some pre-demo building documentation projects for the
National Trust, doing detailed blueprints of the existing structure, and
helping with the photography.  If there are significant architectural
elements, consider salvaging and storing them.  Even if the building is
ultimately saved, the documentation becomes an important part of the
historical record.

~ Eric

Eric Jacobs
Principal
The Audio Archive, Inc.
1325 Howard Ave, #906
Burlingame, CA 94010

tel: 408-221-2128

Disc and Tape Audio Transfer Services and Preservation Consulting

On 9/9/15, 7:53 AM, "Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List on
behalf of Gordon, Bruce J." <[log in to unmask] on behalf of