Dear Sir:

Please unsubscribe.

Thank you.

Ruey Penix

On Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 2:19 PM, Randall Miles <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Please excuse cross postings.

Just a reminder that we would like to have proposals by September 25th.

Practical Technology for Archives is an open-access, peer-reviewed, electronic journal focused on the practical application of technology to address challenges encountered in working with archives. Our goal is to provide a timely resource, published semi-annually, that addresses issues of interest to practitioners, and to foster community interaction through monitored comments. Submissions may be full articles, brief tips and techniques, AV tutorials, reviews (tools, software, books), or post-grant technical reports. Please visit practicaltechnologyforarchives.org for more information.

The editorial board of Practical Technology for Archives is calling for proposals/abstracts for Issue no.5 (2015:Winter).

The submission timeline is as follows:

Proposals due: September 25

Selections made: October 9

1st drafts due: November 6