From: StevenFolsom
Date: Tuesday, September 15, 2015 at 3:04 PM
To: Program for Cooperative Cataloging
Subject: CMS PCC Presentation Link

Hi All,

For those who attended the CMS meeting today and heard my PCC talk, here are the slides: http://hdl.handle.net/1813/40836.

I gave credit to LD4L for many of the ideas I presented, (somewhat embarrassingly) acknowledged that my daughters inspire me to think of metadata as public service, but… I failed to mention how much help Naun and Sarah were at giving feedback in early drafts the talk. If you found the presentation approachable you can thank them.

Thanks,
Steven

————
Steven Folsom
Metadata Strategist and Standards Advocate
Cornell University Library