*Blogs on Library and Information Science
<http://salmanhaider.blogspot.com/2015/04/blogs.html>*

http://salmanhaider.blogspot.com/2015/04/blogs.html

Blogs on Library and Information Science, Resource Description and Access -
RDA, Librarianship Studies & Information Technology​, Cataloging, and
Information Access Through The Subject, covering Subject Indexing, Subject
Cataloging, Classification, Artificial Intelligence, Expert Systems, and
Subject Approaches in Bibliographic and Non Bibliographic Databases etc.​
by Salman Haider​, Cataloging & Metadata Librarian.
<http://salmanhaider.blogspot.com/2015/04/blogs.html>

I have created a Facebook Page Salman Haider
<https://www.facebook.com/SalmanHaiderAuthor> Author:

https://www.facebook.com/SalmanHaiderAuthor

I will be using this to share and communicate about my writing on
Librarianship Studies & Information Technology, Library and Information
Science, Resource Description and Access - RDA etc.

I will also post here items which are not covered by RDA Blog and
Librarianship Studies and Information Technology Blog.

"*Like*" this page if you wish to be updated about my research writings on