UMG/Decca Classics quietly released this new 6LP set:
http://www.deccaclassics.com/en/cat/4788497

Having worked with UMG on both the release-prep and consumer-fan end of things, I am very impressed
with this year's crop of vinyl reissue offerings. This set in particular has very nice sound
quality, excellent manufacturing and a high-quality "artifact"-ness about it (nice sleeve graphics,
high-quality reproduction of the FFRR labels, good booklet essay, etc).

Pressed (180g, very flat LPs) at OptimalMedia, Germany.

Most of all, the performances are superb. And, I usually don't go in for mono orchestral recordings,
but the Decca guys knew how to do this well. I was amazed that the first 2 symphonies were recorded
in 1952.

-- Tom Fine