I would like to set up a "channel" or "stream" to post JPG scans of old equipment schematics and
photos and brochure/manual pages. What is the best app or website to use for this? Ideally, I'd like
to just upload stuff and then tell a couple of lists about it and word can spread from there. I
don't want to spend any time "curating" things like "friends" lists or requests and I don't want to
chat or message with people viewing the "channel," it would just be a resource for those interested
in such things to grab up a steady flow of information. Is there such a site or app? Perhaps a
regular blog website is better?

-- Tom Fine
Trying to (slowly) enter the 21st Century