From: "bARC" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2015 9:38 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] vintage equipment schematics and photos social media "stream"

Hi Tom.  Would you be interested in posting on the Internet Archives site as a separate 'collection'
?  We would love to help with this.   Sounds great.   In this way people from all over the world
could add to the data.

B. George
Director, ARChive of Contemporary Music, NYC
Curator, Sound Collections, The Internet Archive, San Francisco